Do You or Someone You Know Need Help?
Please read the following information and contact us if you are interested in our program. If we are unable to assist you, we will work to connect you with other resources that may be able to help you.
Hope Home exists to help young women gain freedom and restoration for their lives through the love of Christ. We offer a faith-based transitional home in which girls may live for 6-12 months as they are transitioning from juvenile facilities, foster care, or other situations in which they need support to make a successful transition.
Young ladies interested in this program must:
- Be in need of a safe place to go
- Be willing to participate in a faith-based program
- Complete an application and personal interview
- Show a desire to make a positive change for their future
- Be 16-21 years of age
In the home, residents are provided with a daily schedule, personal accountability, structure, and constant encouragement. They are also provided with recreational and service opportunities, and are referred to counseling as needed.
Once a girl enters Hope Home’s program, we have several expectations for her. She must:
- Abide by house rules
- Attend church and daily devotionals
- Work or attend school full-time
- Save 50% of the money she earns until she leaves the home
- Help with chores and cooking
- Set and work towards personal and spiritual goals
This is a brief overview of requirements and information about Hope Home. Please feel free to contact us for more information or an application.